If you are a self-starter, and have a good technical eye, with INNODRAW, you can own your own business and begin earning in less than a month.
Over 250,000 InnoDraw floor and space measurements, already successfully completed and transmitted to designers and architects by InnoDraw licensees and franchisees.
The Ideal Business Opportunity
Here are some answers to your questions:
Designers, engineers, architects, kitchen and furniture designers, flooring and carpet dealers, remodeling and construction companies and all other organizations that require accurate measurements to accurately produce and install their products efficiently and accurately.
Designers and architects need to draw their plans with 100% accuracy. Before they can begin their work, they need to start with 100% accurate floor plans including ceiling heights, where the door and window openings are, as well as many other crucial details such as where electric points are situated, etc.
· Measuring device (Fits on a Tripod)
· Laptop computer or tablet.
· InnoDraw Digital Measuring Software
· They can be carried on your shoulder.
· They weigh less than 10 pounds.
No. You can work from home.
By car, but motorcycle, bicycle, train or bus would also work.
No, but you will need a technical eye. If you enjoy building and designing things, you will be OK. We will train and assist you until you get the hang of it.
Yes, click here for sample measurements of a house, kitchen, and countertop.
A full set of the approved InnoDraw Digital Measuring Equipment, InnoDraw software, and complete training and ongoing support.
Between 2 to 3 weeks (until we are happy that you are fully trained)
You can start immediately after your training.
· Interior Designers.
· Kitchen and bathroom Designers and Manufacturers.
· Carpenters – furniture, cabinet , wardrobe designers and manufacturers.
· Wall to wall carpet producers.
· Parquet and all flooring producers and fitters.
· Construction & Remodeling Companies.
· Restaurant and hotels (franchised chains can be huge clients).
· Commercial office space builders.
· Any other company which requires ongoing measurements.
Hundreds of designers and architects around the world. Here are some companies who work with our measurers…
· Stone Systems, USA
· Stone Edge Countertops, USA
· Frugal Kitchens, USA
· Aldo Design Group, USA
· Kitchenetal Design Plus, USA
· HomePort interiors, USA
· Pondside Kitchens and Hearth, USA
· Stenfirmatorner, Sweden
· Lgcoll, Sweden
· Dfi-Geisler, Sweden
· Italinea, Brazil
· Dellano, Brazil
· Movelco, Brazil
· Regba Kitchens, Israel.